4/23/11

4/23/11: My Message to Total_Noob

I posted this on Wololo.net/talk:

I saw the description TN had on his 6.38 video. So, I PMed him via Youtube:
bigfunkychiken wrote:Total_Noob: I know your work has been used without permission. I know people give you a hard time about not having an ISO loader in your HEN. But forget those people!

Many people, like my friend, are in 6.37/6.38 with a unhackable PSP. I know that he would be grateful -and I would, too- if you released this to the public. To people that need this.

Because right now, you are being just as selfish as people that dis your work.


I hope he sees my message, and I hope that it changes how he sees this. Because, for once, I don't respect what he is doing. It is extremely selfish.

Here is a link to TN's video about his 6.38 exploit.
This is what he said in the description:
When I got a new PSPgo (other one was bricked, 'cause this **** Perma-Patch), I decided to spend some time to find a new Kernel Exploit. This is the result after one week. It is not going to be released, 'cause there's no ISO-Loader integrated, so you guys are probably not content with it.

Ummm..... selfish!

No comments:

Post a Comment